Comes Back Every Year
Hello! My name is Francee Hosta, and my forest green heart shaped leaves with their distinctive white edges are impossible to miss in any garden. Not only are my leaves a beautiful and unique focal point, I sprout tall stems of lilac bell-shaped flowers during the mid summer, giving your garden delicate color and detail. I am low maintenance, thrive in all soil types and only require a bit of spring clean up before I resume my growing season in the summer. One thing to note about me is that insects and snails find me tasty, and may chew through my beautiful leaves - misting my leaves with a bug repellent such as citronella or tea tree oil does a great job at keeping me safe from these garden pests! I am happiest, healthiest, and most beautiful when I am able to enjoy the cool shade and my soil is kept moist.
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Francee Plantain Lily
Part Sun/Shade (Less than 6 hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Striking variegated leaves with bright green centres and white margins
- Produces tall spikes of lavender or white flowers in the summer
- Low maintenance and easy to grow, making it an ideal choice for beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
- Watering: Water deeply once a week or more frequently in hot, dry weather.
- Maintenance: Keep the area around the plant free of debris and weeds.
- Pruning: Cut back the entire plant to about 6 inches in late fall or early spring to encourage new growth.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer in early spring before new growth appears. Repeat the application in mid-summer to encourage healthy growth and blooming.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.