Comes Back Every Year
Hi! My name is Purple D'Oro Daylily, but some people call me a Razzmatazz Daylily. This is because I am best known for my bold plum coloured trumpet shaped flowers, which have bright golden yellow throats - a guarantee to add a little razzmatazz to any garden. My arching green foliage and fine texture sets me apart from other plants in the garden, and I love being chosen as your thriller or filler plant in a spiller-thriller-filler container combination. I am very low maintenance, and only require a bit of spring clean up before I resume my growing season in the summer. I love all types of soil and I'm very tolerant of urban pollution - you can plant me right in the city! I am happiest and healthiest when I am able to get some sun throughout the day, and I look beautiful when I am mass planted or used in containers.
Purple d'Oro Daylily
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Hemerocallis 'Purple D'Oro'
Purple d'Oro Daylily
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Showy purple flowers: Purple d'Oro Daylily is known for its stunning purple flowers that bloom in the summer. The flowers are trumpet-shaped and have a striking golden centre, which makes them a popular choice for gardeners.
- Low-maintenance: This plant is easy to care for and can tolerate a range of soil types and lighting conditions. It is also resistant to pests and diseases, making it a great choice for gardeners looking for a low-maintenance plant.
- Clumping habit: Purple d'Oro Daylily has a clumping habit and produces multiple stems of flowers from a single plant. This allows the plant to create a full and lush appearance in the garden.
- Watering: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, but not waterlogged. Deep watering once a week during hot and dry weather is recommended
- Maintenance: Divide the clumps every few years to prevent overcrowding and improve plant health
- Pruning: Cut back the foliage to ground level in late fall or early spring for a clean start
- (Optional):Fertilize a balanced fertilizer in early spring and again in mid-summer to promote healthy growth and flowering
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.