Comes Back Every Year
Nice to meet you - I'm SuperBlue English Lavender. As my name suggests, I am best known for my deep blue flower spikes which sprout from my short stems. Not only are my colors vibrant, my fragrant flowers and array of herbal and medicinal uses make me a popular choice in many herb gardens - my flower's scent is often used to improve sleep and act as a natural remedy for pain. I am also used as a fragrance ingredient in many teas and dishes! I am a very low maintenance shrub. Though I do prefer alkaline soils, I can thrive in any soil type, and I am extremely tolerant to urban pollution and drought. My one request is that I am never left in standing water - I am very dramatic when my feet get wet!
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Lavandula angustifolia 'SuperBlue'
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- SuperBlue Lavender is a hardy perennial that produces fragrant, violet-blue flowers on tall spikes that rise above its silvery-green foliage.
- This variety of lavender has a compact and uniform habit, making it perfect for border planting or as a low hedge.
- SuperBlue Lavender is easy to care for, drought tolerant, and attracts pollinators like bees and butterflies to your garden.
- Watering: Water the SuperBlue Lavender deeply once a week, or whenever the top inch of soil is dry. Make sure the soil has good drainage to prevent overwatering.
- Maintenance: Deadhead spent blooms regularly to encourage new growth and prolong blooming
- Pruning: Cut back about one-third of the plant's growth in the spring to promote bushier growth and prevent woody stems.
- (Optional):Fertilizer: SuperBlue Lavender doesn't require much fertilizer, but a light feeding with a balanced fertilizer once in the spring can promote healthy growth. Avoid fertilizing in late summer or fall to prevent encouraging new growth that may not harden off before winter.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.