Comes Back Every Year
Lovely to meet you, my name is Crimson King Norway Maple. I am an incredibly popular choice as a shade-providing front yard accent, best known for my deep burgundy foliage which grows in a natural, rounded form. In the spring, I bloom an abundance of lemon yellow flowers before my leaves appear, and in the fall my leaves turn a striking deep purple. I am low maintenance, and only require pruning once all my leaves have fully developed. I am very adaptable, not particular to any soil type or pH, and very tolerant of urban pollution - you can plant me right in the city! I am happiest, healthiest and most beautiful when I am grown in full sun, and my soil is kept moist and not allowed to dry out!
Crimson King Maple
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Acer platanoides 'Crimson King'
Crimson King Maple
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Striking Color: The leaves of the Crimson King Maple are a deep purple-red colour, making it a standout tree in any landscape.
- Low Maintenance: This tree is relatively low maintenance, making it a great choice for those who want a beautiful tree without a lot of upkeep.
- Fast-Growing: The Crimson King Maple is a fast-growing tree, so you can enjoy its beauty and shade relatively quickly.
- Watering: Water newly planted trees regularly to keep the soil moist, but not waterlogged. Water deeply once a week during dry spells.
- Maintenance: Watch for signs of pests or disease, such as yellowing leaves or spots on the leaves, and take action promptly.
- Pruning: Prune in late winter or early spring before new growth appears
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer in early spring before new growth appears.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.