Comes Back Every Year
Hello, I am a Dark Purple Bloomerang Lilac. I am best known for my deep purple blooms that continuously bloom and re-bloom, boomeranging back to your garden all season long! Not only do my gorgeous flowers bloom from mid spring all the way through the first frost, I am also a popular choice for my resistance to disease, fungus and bacteria, making me a trusty long term addition to your landscape.
Dark Purple Dwarf Lilac
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Syringa Bloomerang®' Dark Purple
Dark Purple Dwarf Lilac
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Dark Purple Dwarf Lilac Tree is a small ornamental tree that produces clusters of fragrant, dark purple flowers in the spring.
- This tree is known for its attractive, dense foliage and small size, making it perfect for smaller gardens, patios, or as a low border plant.
- In addition to its beautiful flowers, the Dark Purple Dwarf Lilac Tree is also valued for its hardiness and low-maintenance nature, making it an excellent choice for beginner gardeners.
- Watering: Water regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system. After that, the plant is fairly drought-tolerant and may only need watering during periods of prolonged drought or extreme heat. Aim to keep the soil evenly moist, but not waterlogged.
- Maintenance: Remove spent flower clusters as soon as possible after bloom is finished to promote better flowering the following year.
- Pruning: Prune in early spring, before new growth begins, to shape the plant and remove any dead, damaged or diseased wood. Avoid pruning in late summer or fall, as this can remove the following year's flower buds.
- (Optional):Fertilize in early spring before new growth begins with a balanced, slow-release fertilizer, such as a 10-10-10 or 12-12-12 formula.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.