Hosta Diamond Lake
Hosta Diamond Lake
Pre-Order Expected Delivery May 5th
Comes Back Every Year
Hello! I am an Autumn Frost Hosta, and I am recognized by my frosty-blue leaves with their contrasting yellow edges, which grow spikes of lavender coloured flowers in midsummer. Not only am I a multicolored and unique addition to your summer garden, my foliage fades to a creamy white in late summer, making me the perfect filler for your autumn garden. I am low maintenance, thrive in all soil types and only require a bit of spring clean up before I resume my growing season in the summer. One thing to note about me is that like my name suggests, insects and snails find me tasty, and may chew through my beautiful leaves. Misting my leaves with a bug repellent such as citronella or tea tree oil does a great job at keeping me safe from these garden pests! I am happiest, healthiest, and most beautiful when I am able to enjoy the cool shade and my soil is kept moist.
Hosta Diamond Lake
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Hosta Shadowland® 'Diamond Lake'
Diamond Lake Plantain Lily
Part Sun/Shade (Less than 6 hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Striking blue-green foliage: Diamond Lake Plantain Lily has heart-shaped leaves with a unique blue-green colour, which provides a great contrast in the garden.
- Lavender flowers: The plant produces spikes of bell-shaped lavender flowers on tall stems, adding a touch of colour to the garden.
- Easy to grow: Diamond Lake Plantain Lily is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to grow and requires little care. It's a great addition to any garden or landscape.
- Watering: Keep soil moist, but not waterlogged. Water deeply once a week or when the top inch of soil is dry.
- Maintenance: Deadhead flowers to promote blooming and prevent the plant from self-seeding.
- Pruning: Cut back foliage in fall to prevent rot and promote healthy growth in the following year.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer in spring before new growth emerges. Fertilize again in midsummer to promote blooming.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.