Comes Back Every Year
Hi, I'm Elijah Blue! What I lack in size, I make up for in colour and texture - I am best known for my silver blue foliage and extremely fine and delicate texture, making me a unique filler for any garden or container. My perfect home has lots of sun for me to soak up throughout the day, and soil that is on the drier soil - I am the perfect choice for a low water garden or xeriscape application. I am not particular to any type of soil, and I am very tolerant to urban pollution - you can plant me right in the city!
Elijah Blue Fescue
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Festuca ovina glauca 'Elijah'
Elijah Blue Fescue
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Ornamental grass: Elijah Blue Fescue is a beautiful ornamental grass that adds texture and interest to any landscape or garden. Its fine, needle-like foliage is a silvery-blue colour, making it a great choice for adding contrast to other green plants in your yard.
- Drought tolerant: This grass is native to dry, rocky areas and is very drought tolerant. This means that it requires minimal watering and is an excellent choice for areas with limited rainfall or for gardeners looking to conserve water. Low maintenance: Elijah Blue Fescue is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to care for. It requires minimal pruning or fertilizing, making it a great choice for busy gardeners or those looking for a low-maintenance addition to their yard.
- Watering: Water once a week during the growing season. Water deeply to encourage deep roots
- Maintenance: Remove any dead or yellowing leaves from the plant.
- Pruning: Cut back the plant in late winter or early spring to encourage new growth. Remove any dead or damaged leaves throughout the growing season.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a slow-release fertilizer in early spring. Do not over-fertilize, as this can cause the plant to become too lush and less attractive.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.