Comes Back Every Year
Hello! My name is Ivory Halo Dogwood, and I am sure to be an attention grabber in your garden all year round. I bloom clusters of creamy white flowers in late spring, produce dainty white berries mid summer, and have deep red stems which are an eye-catching contrast to winter snow - I am a show stopper, year round! I am a low maintenance shrub and can be pruned at any time of the year. I am an extremely adaptable shrub - I thrive in both dry and moist conditions, tolerate some standing water, am not particular to soil type and am highly tolerant of urban pollution. I've never come across a garden that I didn't want to grow in!
Ivory Halo Dogwood
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Cornus alba 'Bailhalo' Ivory Halo
Ivory Halo Dogwood
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Variegated Foliage: The Ivory Halo® Dogwood is prized for its stunning variegated foliage, which features green leaves with creamy white edges. This creates a unique, eye-catching effect in the garden, especially when planted en masse.
- Four-Season Interest: This dogwood is a multi-season shrub that offers interest throughout the year. In spring, it produces small, white flowers that give way to blue-black berries in summer. The foliage turns shades of purple and red in the fall, and the colourful bark provides winter interest.
- Easy to Grow: The Ivory Halo® Dogwood is a relatively low-maintenance shrub that is easy to grow and care for. It prefers partial shade and moist, well-drained soil and is relatively drought-tolerant once established.
- Watering: Regular watering during the first year of growth to establish a deep root system. After establishment, only water during extended dry periods or when the soil feels dry to the touch
- Maintenance: Remove any dead or damaged wood in early spring
- Pruning: Remove any dead or damaged wood in early spring
- (Optional):Fertilizer: Apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer in early spring before new growth begins. Follow package instructions for dosage.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.