Comes Back Every Year
Nice to meet you, my name is Limelight Hydrangea! I am best known for my enormous blooms of upright flower heads that shift from lime green in the spring, to pink, red, and finally burgundy throughout the summer and fall. My vibrant and ever-shifting flowers combined with my attention grabbing height and spread are sure to make me a striking focal point in your garden. I require occasional maintenance, and look my best when pruned in the late winter after the extreme cold has passed. Other than this simple request I am extremely adaptable and will thrive in most garden conditions. I perform beautifully in both full sun and full shade, am not particular to soil type or pH, and am highly tolerant of urban pollution - you can plant me right in the city!
Limelight Tree Hydrangea
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Limelight'
Limelight Tree Hydrangea
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Winter/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Watering: Water deeply once a week, or more frequently during hot, dry weather. Make sure the soil is well-draining to prevent waterlogging and root rot
- Maintenance: Deadhead spent blooms throughout the growing season to encourage more blooms
- Pruning: In late fall or winter, prune back any dead or diseased branches to promote healthy growth in the spring
- (Optional):Fertilize once in the spring with a slow-release, balanced fertilizer, following the instructions on the package
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.