Comes Back Every Year
I am a Bloody Cranesbill, and I am best known for my bright fuschia flowers, and my deep green foliage that turns a deep red color when cooler weather arrives. My shifting colors make me the perfect plant to help transition your garden from summer into autumn. One of my favorite jobs is being your filler plant in a spiller-thriller-filler container combination. I am very low maintenance, thriving in any type of soil, dry or moist. My one request is that you prune me after I am done flowering to make sure none of my current season's flowers are pruned. I am happiest, healthiest and most beautiful when I am planted in groups and given some sun throughout the day.
New Hampshire Purple Cranesbill
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Geranium sanguineum 'New Hampshire Purple'
New Hampshire Purple Cranesbill
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- New Hampshire Purple Cranesbill is a hardy perennial plant that produces masses of vibrant, deep purple flowers in the summer months.
- It is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to grow and care for, making it a great choice for beginner gardeners or those who want a fuss-free garden.
- The attractive, deeply-lobed foliage is also a standout feature of this plant, adding interest to your garden even when it's not in bloom.
- Watering: Water deeply once a week during the growing season. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering again
- Maintenance: Watch out for pests and diseases such as aphids and powdery mildew
- Pruning: Prune back in late fall or early spring to remove any dead or damaged stems
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer in early spring and again in midsummer to provide essential nutrients for healthy growth and flowering.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.