Comes Back Every Year
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Clematis 'Paniculata' (Sweet Autumn)
Full Sun (6+ Hours)
Late Fall/Early Spring
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Boasts masses of small, fragrant white flowers in late summer to early fall that will add a sweet scent and charming allure to your garden.
- Its vigorous, climbing habit makes it an excellent choice for covering walls, trellises, or pergolas, adding height and dimension to your landscape.
- This low-maintenance plant is easy to grow and tolerates a variety of soil types and conditions, making it a great option for gardeners of all skill levels.
- Watering: Water the plant deeply once a week, especially during hot and dry weather. Water more frequently if the plant is growing in a container or if the soil in the garden is sandy and drains quickly.
- Maintenance: Provide support for the plant to climb, such as a trellis, fence or other structure.
- Pruning: In-Season Pruning, Prune the plant in early spring before new growth appears by cutting back all of the previous year's growth to a pair of healthy buds about 30 cm above the ground. This will encourage new growth and produce more flowers. In late autumn or winter, once the plant has finished blooming, cut back any remaining stems to about 30 cm above the ground.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer, such as a 10-10-10 or 20-20-20 formula, in early spring when new growth begins. Repeat the application once a month until mid-summer.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.