Comes Back Every Year
Hello! My name is Peach Flambe Coralbells, and I am best known for my tall spikes of white bell-shaped flowers which rise high above my unique foliage that shifts with every season. My crinkled leaves emerge scarlet in the spring, before turning peach in color with crimson undersides through the summer. My colors don't stop there! Once the autumn season comes, my foliage turns a deep plum purple. Not only do I have unique shifting colors, I am also great at attracting hummingbirds into your yard - but don't worry, the deer leave me alone! I am a very low maintenance choice for your garden. I am heat and humidity tolerant, I thrive in areas that are both full of sun and full of shade, and am happy in all kinds of soil - the only thing I ask is that my soil is kept moist!
Peach Flambe Coral Bells
Trusted by Thousands
of Happy Customers
Fast & Free Shipping
on all Orders
Happy Plants, Happy Garden.
Heuchera hybrid 'Peach Flambe'
Peach Flambe Coral Bells
Part Sun/Shade (Less than 6 hours)
Approx. 1-2 times per week
- Unique foliage: The Peach Flambe Coral Bells feature stunning foliage in shades of peach, pink, and copper, adding a vibrant pop of colour to any garden or landscape.
- Attracts pollinators: The plant produces small, delicate flowers that are attractive to bees, butterflies, and other pollinators, making it a great choice for gardeners looking to support local wildlife.
- Low maintenance: Coral Bells are known for being relatively low maintenance plants, and the Peach Flambe variety is no exception. It is easy to care for and can thrive in a variety of growing conditions.
- Watering: Water the plant once or twice a week, depending on the temperature
- Pruning: In season, remove any faded or wilted flowers to promote new blooms. At the end of the growing season, prune back any dead or damaged foliage.
- (Optional):Fertilize using a balanced fertilizer every two to three weeks during the growing season.
Planting a trees or plants is easy! First, begin by digging a hole that's twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place the tree or plant in the hole and add some bonemeal fertilizer. Backfill with fresh soil if needed and water thoroughly. Water regularly until roots are established to keep the plant healthy. Enjoy your new tree or plant!
- Great news! We offer FREE delivery on ALL orders with no minimum order value! 🎉🚛
- If you've pre-ordered plants or trees, don't worry! We'll send it as soon as all the items are ready to ship. If you prefer to have items arrive seprately when they are ready to be delivered, just give our team a shout and we'll send it as soon as they become available. 📦💨
- We only sell pre-order products when they're at their absolute best, so you can be sure your new plants will arrive in perfect condition! 🌿👌
- If you're in Ontario, your order will be at your doorstep in just 2-4 business days! If you're in Quebec, expect your order in 3-5 business days. For the rest of Canada, it'll take just a bit longer, with delivery times ranging from 4-8 business days. 🚚🌎
- Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out! Our friendly team is always here to help! 😊💬
We offer installation services in the GTA and surrounding areas! Let us take care of installing your new product so you can sit back and relax. Contact us today to learn more about our installation options.
“I was blown away by how quickly my plants arrived - just three days from the time I placed my order.”
“So happy to see that the plants were in perfect condition. I'm very impressed with the quality”
"Excellent customer service - friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!"
Happy plants, happy a
aaaaaa plants, happy garden. Guaranteed.
Worry-free gardening. Our plants thrive or we'll replace them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.